Evolve your Wellbeing
With Hannah – Wellbeing Therapist
Pilates & Fitness Holistic Massage Nutrition & Weight Management Coaching Nail Technician Services
- Are you wanting to loose weight but are not keen to try the current weight loss clubs out there?
- Do you want to learn how to loose weight, feel good and stay that way by changing your lifestyle and introduce Pilates & fitness into your life?
- Have you given birth and want to work on regaining your body confidence and avoid PND?
- Perhaps you have had a injury or suffer with bad backs, joints, muscle pain or are wanting to be more flexible and have great muscle definition, Pilates can help
- Have you always enjoyed having massages but would love to have them in the comfort of your own home? Whether the kids are in bed or if you just prefer home visits, I can offer this
- Do you love to get your nails done but taking the children into a salon proves to be tricky? Or perhaps if is just more convenient and comfortable to have them done at home
The services I provide are all about offering you the opportunity to take control of your body and mind, helping you to feel the best that you can.
Evolve your Wellbeing has been created from personal experience coupled with qualifications and passion within my field.
My aim is to provide something for everyone whether it be in a class environment, online coaching or home visits.
I am a qualified Nutrition and Weight Management Coach and paired with my love and qualification for teaching Pilates, being qualified in Holistic Massage and Nail Technician services, I believe I have the perfect job. All of these help people feel better inside and out.
My role is to help and educate you within these areas and I love watching people adapt and change for the better.
I have an Enhanced DBS which allows me to work with children giving parents the peace of mind that this is in place and can give you confidence that I have been checked before I come into your home environment.
With the Nutrition packages, I must stress that I am not offering you a DIET!!! No shakes, no juices, just a positive change in lifestyle
Wellbeing is so important as it is not only about how we feel mentally but physically too. By allowing ourselves to have ‘me’ time, gives us the opportunity to just stop in our day and focus on ourselves. Life is far too busy for us all and with the pace of life being as it is, we sometimes forget to just stop and breath. Mental Health concerns are far greater in the 21st century then they have ever been and this is a key indicator that we need to look after ourselves and take out health seriously. Holistic treatments, Pilates and Nutrition play a key part in this.
I really enjoy being part of a journey with my clients and am always on hand for questions and support.
Welcome to the journey, I hope I see you soon.